The Zered KSPG Dry Use Sanding Disc is made of grit silicone carbine and of exceptional quality. It removes material more quickly than aluminum oxide and its friable surface will self-sharpen on harder materials, making it the ideal sandpaper for metal and plastic.
Can be used on drywall to smooth joints, on wood, plastic, and metal for tasks such as rough-sanding, removing paint/rust, and sanding between coats.
- High Quality Silicone Carbide
- PSA Sticky Type
- Heavy Duty, Dry Use
- 100 disc / Box for #120, #220, #400, #600 and #1000
- 50 disc /Box for #40 and #80
- Practice on surfaces that aren't easily visible to get a feel for how it removes material
- Power-sanding requires less pressure and a slower pace than hand-sanding. Take your time and let the paper do the work.